Monday, April 22, 2013

our sweet baby boy.

We had a doctor's appointment/ultrasound on Friday, I was 27 weeks and 4 days. Lee and I were thrilled to see our boy again- we hadn't seen him in 8+ weeks! We were eager to see how much he had grown and changed since we saw him last. Let me tell you, each time we see him- we fall more and more in love. He is by far the most beautiful tiny human being I have ever laid eyes on.

The ultrasound tech did some 3D images too, which was neat because we were able to see some of his features. We weren't expecting that at all, so that was such a nice treat. It is fun seeing/envisioning what he will look like when he is born. We are thinking it looks like he got my nose and Lee's lips. That's all we can tell/predict at this point. Either way- he is amazing!


Prepare your hearts for the sweetest boy...

















(playing with his toes)










Everything is looking great- both with the baby and me.  We are just over the moon! :)

4 comments:

  1. Such a miracle, he is already a sweetheart. Just imagine once he arrives how much MORE love you will feel!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to kiss those sweet little baby cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was just looking again, and I can't wait to smooch him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to kiss his cheekies! (Just looked again, I can't help myself!)

    ReplyDelete