Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Luca's 6th Birthday Interview

Luca’s Birthday Interview

How old are you? 6!
What is your favorite:    Toy? (laughs, long pause) Buzz Lightyear
Game? I don’t have a favorite game
TV Show? Oh-ho-ho! That’s hard! Rescue Bots, Paw Patrol
Color? Red
Food? Chocolate
Animal? Ohh! Hyena
Song? Rescue Bots theme song (then he sang it)
Book? The Lion King book
Drink? Chocolate milk
Movie? The Lion King and Frozen
Thing to do outside? Soccer


Who is your best friend? 
daddy


What do you think about before you fall asleep? nothing

What do you love about mommy?
Her eyes- you know why I said it?
Because they’re blue.

What do you love about daddy? 
That he wears glasses a little bit.

What do you love about Jack? 
That he loves to say “pee” (?)
What do you do really well? 
Eating, soccer, art
What makes you happy? 
That everybody loves me (from my birthday)
Who is everybody? Auntie Abby, Uncle Josh, Nana, Pops, Mommy, Daddy, Jack, Auntie H, Jamya, Isaac, Auntie Sarah 

What makes you sad? 
Somebody knocks over things I make


Where do you like to go? 
Toy store

What are you afraid of? 
I don’t want to answer that! 
The dark when nobody’s there

What do you do when you’re afraid? Call on Jesus

What do you love to learn about?
Rescue Bots

What do you want to be when you grow up? I don’t know that yet. Well I was thinking about being a donut, or Heatwave, or a hyena. 
What about an artist?
Artist! Artist! I want to be an artist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment