Tuesday, January 29, 2013

goodbye "morning" sickness?

Last Tuesday I felt wonderful! I didn't get nauseous once and I had so much energy. I hadn't realized how lethargic I had been feeling until I actually had energy. It was wonderful- I thought I had passed the "morning" sickness phase for sure!

Until Wednesday. I felt nauseous during the day- multiple times and I got sick. I was so bummed, I really wanted to feel more like myself again (as much as possible) and Tuesday gave me hope that I was there!

BUT... I started to feel better Thursday around noon- and I have felt great since!! I finally believe that I may truly be past this part! I still have random nauseous moments, but they pass quickly and I don't get sick so I will take them!

I think I am back in the game- as much as a pregnant lady can be! I could literally do flips with excitement. But I probably should refrain on account of the baby and my previous middle school back flip injury. I guess I shouldn't get carried away. But in any event- I am beyond thrilled. :)

3 comments:

  1. You look stunning!! Im glad you are feeling more like yourself. Miss Pat is so sweet =) and I love the middle school back flip reference. hahaha that made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah yes. the middle school incident. so glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Middle school back flip.... did not make me LOL made me cringe but then again I am "mom".... so happy you are feeling better. you look amazing...love the pink pants
    luv ya bunches....mom

    ReplyDelete