Monday, January 21, 2013

week 14 recap

I don't feel like a whole lot has changed in the past few weeks, but I thought I would add a quick food recap and a few baby bump photos.

I still don't think I have strong cravings for specific foods, however there are certain foods that I seem to have a strong appreciation for and wouldn't mind eating once a day. If I don't get them though, I am ok too. Here is a list of those foods: tomato and mozzarella panini from Panera, chicken salad, and a multigrain bagel from Starbucks (I won't eat any other kind of bagel, from any other place). I started really wanting chicken salad maybe a week or two ago? I have always loved the chicken salad sandwiches from Highland Park Market, which unfortunately for me is in CT. I asked my parents if they wanted to come for the weekend last week (dead serious) and if they could make the trip, if they could also kindly bring me a few chicken salad sandwiches. :) They weren't able to come, but luckily for me I found a local fresh food cafe that has a really good chicken salad too. Thank the Lord! (Ok maybe that qualifies as a legit craving?)

Food aversions that I find surprising: potato chips, cheez its, and french fries. Like I said before, ice cream doesn't really do it for me either. These four food aversions in particular really surprise me because they have always been my biggest weakness! While I wish I was eating more vegetables (they are not appealing AT ALL), I am grateful these foods don't appeal to me either.



These pictures are not stellar- I will work on taking better ones. Sarah requested that I send her a picture of baby G everyday, so some of these are from what I have sent her. Since I am sending them daily to my sister, I am not too concerned about taking the best quality photos. I will work on it for the blog though so the bathroom selfies can come to an end.



13.5 weeks:



14.5 weeks:





end of week 14: (photo taken by 4 year old Ella at work)


(my comfy pre-pregnacy t shirts keep riding up, and I don't realize it when they do. luckily I always wear a longer tank underneath. but those are also riding up. sad news for my comfy t shirt collection.)

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!! YOu have a blog!! I'm all caught up! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and look forward to following your journey here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this. i also love my daily bump photos, bathroom sink/lotion/shower curtain included.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target has really good maternity tank tops. I wore them all the time! And I think they have tshirt a too?.

    You look so cute! I love your belly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha ditto to the above! Especially Sarah's. :) (Can I get on that send list?!) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was happily surprised when I looked today and saw an update here so soon=) You're really cute! That baby already looks super cute too, I can tell by the shape of your belly he/she is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete