Thursday, July 27, 2017

Luca's 3rd Birthday Interview

Luca’s Birthday Interview

How old are you? 2, turning 3!
What is your favorite:     Toy? Chase, Blades, Boulder, and Heatwave
Game? Bingo
TV Show? Rescuebots
Color? Red like the Lego
Food? Pizza & milk!
Animal? Zebra
Song? “Bad Blood” and “Welcome to New York”
Book? Dinosaur Optimus one Prime one (Land Before
Prime)
Drink? Coffee
Movie? Tarzan
Thing to do outside? Play then I get big boo boo &
that hurts me all day



Who is your best friend? You are!

What do you think about before you fall asleep? Dinosaur Optimus

What makes you happy? You do!

What makes you sad? In my bed because I’m missing daddy

Where do you like to go? To target, buy toys!

What are you afraid of? A monster

What do you do when you’re afraid? I call Jesus out!

What do you love to learn about? Legos


What do you want to be when you grow up? Legos/Dinosaur Optimus (any toy playing with)

No comments:

Post a Comment