Thursday, July 27, 2017

Luca's 4th Birthday Interview

Luca’s Birthday Interview

How old are you? 3, turning 4!
What is your favorite:     Toy? Rescuebots: Heatwave & Chase
Game? Rescuebots
TV Show? Rescuebots
Color? Blue & red
Food? Chicken & yogurt & milk
Animal? Kangaroo
Song? “neener neener”
Book? The Grouchy Ladybug
Drink? Water
Movie? Frozen
Thing to do outside? Playing chalk



Who is your best friend? Mommy & daddy

What do you think about before you fall asleep? I think about if I could buy a toy at Target or Toys R Us

What do you love about mommy? When you buy me toys, when you snuggle with me, when you get daddy home (when you call him)

What do you love about daddy? When he gets me something, buys me toys, when he snuggles with me

What do you love about Jack? When he crawls to me, when he goes to me, and that’s it. I just like that.

What do you do really well? Playing ball

What makes you happy? When you (mommy) give me a smiley face and I get happy

What makes you sad? When I bang my head and I get really sad

Where do you like to go? I like to go to Toys R Us

What are you afraid of? I’m afraid of a monster

What do you do when you’re afraid? I call on Jesus

What do you love to learn about? I love to learn about all my heart. What does that mean? I can’t tell you!


What do you want to be when you grow up? Chase

2 comments: