Friday, June 14, 2013

baby shower.

I am so thankful for the friends that Lee and I have made since we moved here last July (almost exactly one year ago!). We feel so blessed to have met so many genuinely kind people that we have loved getting to know. Being so far away from family and friends I have known my whole life while being pregnant has been hard, but what has made it so much easier is all of our friends here in Charlotte. Their genuine excitement and joy for us means so much and we love sharing in it all with them.

A few of my friends threw us a baby shower last weekend. It was such a wonderful afternoon! It meant so much to just be together with friends, but to have them all share in our joy made it that much better. It was such a fun time, with great food, a fun onesie decorating activity, gifts, and cake. The afternoon was just so great and we are beyond grateful to those who put so much hard work into throwing the shower, and to those who celebrated with us.

I didn't take any pictures of the group (I am not sure why I didn't) but I do have a few of the amazing cake that my friend made and some of the onesies that were decorated for our sweet boy.


(Isn't that cake amazing? I thought it was from a bakery!)











(This was such a fun and practical activity- I love that our boy will have a personalized gift from each lady who made him one!)






Thank you again Charlotte friends, we love you all and can't wait for you to meet baby G!


1 comment:

  1. i cannot get over that cake. so cute! love the onesies too.

    ReplyDelete