Tuesday, February 5, 2013

16 weeks

I felt pretty good, for the most part, this week. Not a whole lot has changed, but when I was talking with Sarah the other day I was telling her how my taste buds have changed since getting pregnant. I am not necessarily craving these particular foods but what I used to love, I could do without and am now really into things I never used to be. I mentioned what I am now loving and she responded, "you are clearly having Lee's baby." Because all the things I am loving, are all things Lee loves.

Normally, I am a HUGE chocolate lover. Anything chocolate was my preferred candy/sweets choice. Now, I am LOVING sour patch kids and skittles- non-chocolate sugary candy. I am also really loving juice- normally I mostly just stick to water. I also can't seem to drink enough milk- I'm slightly obsessed. If you knew how much milk we go through in a week, your jaw would drop (but we do also live with Josh, who loves his midnight huge cereal snack). The last change I have noticed is that I love Italian salad dressing. The only salad dressings that I used to eat were creamy ones- but mostly I just stuck to Ranch. Now, the thought of creamy dressing makes me not want to eat a salad ever again. But present the idea to me with Italian dressing and I daydream about salad. It's so weird how these things change! (All of the above are things Lee has always loved- except salad dressing because he doesn't eat salad.)

**edited to add that I take back that I am not craving any of those foods. I am craving skittles. Hard core.**

Here are a couple of bump pictures, our baby boy is growing!



And it appears my t shirts are shrinking! 


1 comment:

  1. i love this post. i sort of feel sad for you that you're missing out on such a perfect excuse to eat all the chocolate. also, you have a purple tank top and a grey t shirt and then a grey tank top and a purple t shirt. you're really mixing it up with your style there. i like that. and you. and sweet baby g.

    ReplyDelete