Monday, February 4, 2013

It's a...

BOY!!!!


At my last doctor's appointment, I made an appointment for Friday, February 22 to have an ultrasound in order to find out the gender of our baby. My cousin and friend both went to this great ultrasound tech before their doctor's appointment and loved it. They told me we had to do it too. Originally, we were fine waiting for the doctor's appointment to find out. Until Lee decided on Friday night that he wanted me to call and make an appointment. At 8:00 that night. So I called on Saturday morning. I called at 10:23 am thinking we'd schedule an appointment for the following week, but she happened to have an opening that morning at 11. So we jumped in the car and went down. 

We are over the moon. We loved the ultrasound tech and being able to see our sweet little boy on a big screen was amazing. He was moving a ton, dancing- showing his mommy and daddy all of his moves. At the end of the appointment, he all of a sudden decided he was done and wanted to rest so he rolled over, put his hand behind his head and didn't roll back over again. He was tired and needed a nap. :) 

It never ceases to amaze me what an incredible miracle it is to have a baby. The entire process is so amazingly mind boggling- God is an incredible creator! We are so grateful for this blessing and can not wait to meet our son. 

Here he is:










And this is when he was done (look at his five fingers!):







Isn't he the cutest??

6 comments:

  1. Yes! I love how little fingers and baby back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized you are blogging! So happy for you and Lee. Agh...I love to go to weddings then seeing the couple have their first baby. Its the most wonderful adventure! When I was reading the post of how you felt the baby for the first time, it was exactly how you described it. Flutters...like butterflies in your tummy. My youngest son is 17 and I can still remember the feeling. So, so happy for you and Lee. I look forward to reading your posts. God bless you. Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING, isn't it?? I love him already! Can't wait to kiss those 5 little fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Boys are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete