Sunday, February 17, 2013

baby purchases

After Lee and I found out we were having a boy, we went right to the mall to buy some baby boy clothes. We were so excited, we just had to go right then and do a little shopping. For the record, Lee was just as excited about shopping as I was, in fact I think that part was his idea. :)

We bought our son his first bathing suit:


And then Lee saw these super sweet onsies and said we should get them too. He suggested that we get one of each in a different size so that our son will be able to wear them each equally as he grows. (I love Lee's thinking- it makes me so happy that he is over the moon. But more on that in a different post.)



In our free time, we now go out to find all the baby stores we can in Charlotte and we love looking around at all the super cute things and debating what kind of things we want to get. I love my life! :) 

(How many times can I say "our son"- clearly I can't wait to be the mama of a precious baby boy!)

2 comments: